Jump to navigation Jump to search
Troubleshooting the ATCS Monitor Application
Troubleshooting topics are loosely organized here, but perhaps the best way to find your issue is to search.
- ApplicationInstallerTrouble - Why ATCS Monitor may appear to try to reinstall itself
- LockedDownPC - Tips to those who are not allowed to install software to a computer
- EOTOnATCS - Why is there a 5 digit address with an EOT message when I'm listening to ATCS?
- ConnectionError11004 - Connection Error 11004: Valid name, no data record of requested type
- TrackBuilderToolBarFails - Why an error occurs when selecting the Track Builder tool from the toolbar
- StationNamesBlurry - Why the display station names appear blurry or doubled on some computers
- WingdingMess - Why there's all sorts of junk characters or Wingdings on the display
Monitoring Internet Servers
- NoDataComingIn - Getting the blank stare from your GettingStartedOverview session?
- ServerNotAllowingConnections - Some reasons nobody can connect to your server
- CapturingNotStarting - Why "Begin Capture on Startup" doesn't seem to work.
- SlowPerformanceOverTime - One reason the application or whole PC can become slow after monitoring for a few hours.
- DatabaseSize - Impact on performance and why it pays to compress the database periodically
- LockupAtFirstStart - Why the application or whole PC seems to lock up when starting a remote monitoring session.
- GriffiniMicWin98 - Windows 98 requires a patch to make the iMic work properly
-- GaryHahn - 01 Nov 2006